Due to the current status of events for everyone, we have initiated our meals delivery program. All meals are under 400 calories, portion controlled AND we have menus which change each week with no repeats for an entire year!
Deliveries are Mondays and/or Thursdays. There is an eight meal minimum with each order for each week.
For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-367-YADA (9232). Orders must be received by 12noon Friday for delivery the next week.
For the week of April 5, here is the menu:
- Grilled Salmon with Mustard Glaze served with Rice and Vegetable - sashimi grade salmon topped with a sweet/spice mustard glaze and grilled.
- Spring Turkey Ham with an Apricot/Mustard Glaze served with Potato and Vegetable - English mustard, cloves and sweet apricots are baked with the turkey ham.
- Fettuccini with Roasted Asparagus, Leeks, and Turkey Ham - fettuccini tossed with roasted farm fresh vegetables mixewd with our healthy "cream" sauce.
- Baked Chicken Tapenade with Roast Potato and Greens - boneless chicken breasts topped with black olive tapenade.
- Spring Roasted White Fish with Vegetables served with Rice - white fish fillets surrounded by veggies and herbes de provence drizzled with vermouth in a pouch.
- Green Pea and Mint Risotto - green peas and mint mixed with creamy aborio rice make this Italian classic light and refreshing.
- Chicken Fajitas with Tortillas, Rice and House-Made Guacamole - chicken strips, onions and peppers marinated in south of the boarder spices.
- Pasta with Smoked White Fish, Tomatoes and Garlic - pasta tossed with a light sauce of fresh cherry tomatoes, garlic and flakes of smoked white fish.