Due to the current status of events for everyone, we have initiated our meals delivery program. All meals are under 400 calories, portion controlled AND we have menus which change each week with no repeats for an entire year!
Deliveries are Mondays* and/or Thursdays (*due to the Easter holiday deliveries will not be made until Tuesday). There is an eight meal minimum (any combination of the below choices) with each order for each week.
For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-367-YADA (9232). Orders must be received by 12noon Friday for delivery the next week.
For the week of April 13, here is the menu:
- Super Sloppy Joes with Crusty Rolls and MM Potato Salad - lean ground turkey simmered with peppers and onions in a rich tomato sauce
- Spicy Orange Lo Mein - boneless chicken breast marinated in a spicy orange sauce and stir fried with snow peas, peppers, mushrooms and green onions, tossed with noodles
- Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes with Baguette - ripe jumbo tomatoes stuffed with YaDa Chef’s chicken salad
- Roast Salmon with Lemon, Capers, and Rosemary served with Potato and Vegetable - welcome spring with sashimi grade salmon roasted with the flavors of the Almafi Coast of Italy
- Beef Fajitas with Rice - thin slices of beef marinated in our own south of the border recipe, quick cooked with onions, peppers with YaDa’s house made salsa, and guacamole
- Pasta Puttanesca - a spicy sauce with onions, garlic, anchovies, tomatoes, green/black olives and spicey red pepper flakes made famous on the waterfront in Napoli
- Spanish Frittata - a one dish meal of eggs, onions and potatoes topped with cheese and salsa
- Allergy Free Chicken Curry with Rice - straight out of the pages of our cook book with all of the classic flavors without the use of gluten or dairy