- So, the how-to.
- Remove the skin and eyes of a pineapple and cut up into bite sized pieces (or buy them cut up.
- Place them in the freezer.
- When they are frozen and you have a need for a sweet frozen treat. Pull them out.
- Let them sit a few minutes.
- Blend/Food Process/Puree. We find the food processor the best tool. Be patient. This will take 5-7 minutes. You may need to hold on the the machine to stop it from walking across the counter.
- NOW EAT!
YaDa Chef provides personal chef and event catering services throughout south Florida from the Palm Beaches to the Keys. Although we are based in south Florida we go where ever our clients take us throughout the United States as well as the world. Contact us by email: email@example.com, or by phone: +1 954-367-YADA (9232).