Okay so technically this is more of a sorbet recipe, but there are some fruits, like peaches, pineapple and banana that become very “creamy” and you’d never guess they were dairy free. You can make this with strawberries, but you will need some bananas to make it creamy.
- So, the how-to.
- Remove the skin and eyes of a pineapple and cut up into bite sized pieces (or buy them cut up.
- Place them in the freezer.
- When they are frozen and you have a need for a sweet frozen treat. Pull them out.
- Let them sit a few minutes.
- Blend/Food Process/Puree. We find the food processor the best tool. Be patient. This will take 5-7 minutes. You may need to hold on the the machine to stop it from walking across the counter.
- NOW EAT!