1 small box orange flavored gelatin (JELLO)
1 small box lemon flavored gelatin (JELLO)
2½ cups water, divided in half
1 cup milk, divided in half
1 large tub non-dairy whipped cream
6 9 oz clear plastic cups
handful of candy corn
1. In a small pot bring half the water to a boil and remove from heat.
2. Whisk the lemon gelatin powder into the water for 1 minute and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk half the milk into the pot and pour into the cups in equal portions.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until the Jello has set.
5. Repeat the same steps with the orange gelatin and refrigerate overnight.
6. Top with a big dollop of Cool Whip and garnish with candy corn.