Your kitchen is left spotless with a refrigerator full of delicious meals. Having your own personal chef is not a luxury reserved for the rich. A personal chef service can cost you less than eating out at a moderately priced restaurant. Using a personal chef service can free up 10 to 12 hours of your time every week. Personal chefs are responsible for handling all the menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, packaging and kitchen cleanup! All you have to do is come home, reheat your food, and you're good to go.
Why a personal chef?
- Customize menus specifically for you and your family
- Do all the grocery shopping
- Buy only the freshest ingredients available
- Make delicious healthy meals that you will look forward to eating
- Take into account any dietary restrictions
- Cook meals that are always preservative-free
- Package all materials conveniently
- Label meals for easy thawing and reheating
- Leave your kitchen sparkling clean