- Eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts, and seeds every day; they should make up the lion’s share of foods.
- Fat, much of it from olive oil, may account for up to 40% of daily calories.
- Small portions of cheese or yogurt are usually eaten each day, along with a serving of fish, poultry, or eggs.
- Red meat makes an appearance now and then.
- Small amounts of red wine are typically taken with meals.
YaDa Chef provides personal chef and event catering services throughout south Florida from the Palm Beaches to the Keys. Although we are based in south Florida we go where ever our clients take us throughout the United States as well as the world. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +1 954-367-YADA (9232).