Ketchup Recipe, Healthy and Homemade
A natural and simple homemade ketchup recipe that kids love.
Ketchup is one of the most kid-friendly foods out there, and some kids will eat anything with ketchup on it.
Whip up a batch of ketchup in your kitchen and avoid harmful ingredients.
- 18oz/510g organic tomato paste
- ½ cup/125ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon/4ml garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon/15ml onion powder
- 2 tablespoons/30ml raw honey
- 2 tablespoons/30ml molasses
- 1 teaspoon/5ml YaDa’s Maya Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon/5ml dried mustard powder
- A pinch of each of the following (to taste): Cinnamon, cloves, all-spice, cayenne
- 1 cup/250ml of water
- Optional: 1 teaspoon/5ml powdered chia seeds (powder in food processor or blender) for thickness
- Put the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend well. Put in fridge to let flavors meld overnight or at least two hours